We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
Dolt2Doucher is back again-----just like a bad rash. I did not think she could learn from her previous mistake of demanding that someone else do her research/homework while also telling others to act like an adult. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, what a maroon.
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 4 hours ago