We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
California and New York, the two top states in education when I went to school. No state was better than these two. Over the last 40 years, these BLUE states have dragged their systems into the gutter. The Bluer they got, the more Liberal their curriculums got. They are singing the blues now. Pathetic Liberal agendas within the system. Bill Ayers and his peers have F**KED UP education in Chicago, Illinois. FACT.
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago