During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
"NEW" study...? You have not looked at the older studies. What a maroon...
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 38 mins ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago