During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
"NEW" study...? You have not looked at the older studies. What a maroon...
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago