During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
"NEW" study...? You have not looked at the older studies. What a maroon...
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago