During a speech in Arizona yesterday, presumptive Republic nominee Mitt Romney didn’t hold back his anger and disappointment when discussing the president’s eco-friendly energy policies – that is, his refusal to take fuller advantage of our “below ground” resources such as coal, oil and natural gas. Indeed, the presidential candidate eviscerated the Obama administration’s so-called “all of the above” approach to addressing the nation’s energy needs. “We all like wind and solar,” he said. “But we also like those [resources] below the ground.” Unfortunately, as it turns out, the EPA and other environmentalists have worked hard – and successfully, I might...
Clarity responded to Anne_1: "It is understandable that some discount "leadership" since this administration has been absent any for the past 31/2 years. How soon some people forget... " Anne_1 finds what she believes to be the perfect retort: "clarity: You're making a pompous arsss of yourself now!" Clarity, hardly impressed, scares up one last morsel of patience: Sorry, Anne, that he did not bring up Keystone before it became an issue. Oil prices started escalating in January. Prior to that, there were several OTHER issues keeping the attention of those on the stump; SPENDING, DEFICIT, OBAMACARE, etc. Look, I am no lover of Mitt Romney, however, I'm not going to nitpick over this issue as you've chosen to.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago