It's understandable that Brennan would punt in the face of the Intelligence Committee. Public hearings have to skirt around confidential information and, more than once, questions centered on a 6000-page report on the utility of enhanced interrogation techniques that has not been made public. Repeatedly, however, Brennan leaned on excuses and equivocations to dodge...
In response to:
It is 45 minutes. I watched it in its entirety. I have several questions...
President Obama's nominee for CIA Director John Brennan arrived on Capitol Hill prepared to expertly parry questions from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, calmly affirming that he believes in President Obama's counterterrorism policy and, when pressed, simply did not answer some of the tough questions.
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago