It's understandable that Brennan would punt in the face of the Intelligence Committee. Public hearings have to skirt around confidential information and, more than once, questions centered on a 6000-page report on the utility of enhanced interrogation techniques that has not been made public. Repeatedly, however, Brennan leaned on excuses and equivocations to dodge...
In response to:
It is 45 minutes. I watched it in its entirety. I have several questions...
President Obama's nominee for CIA Director John Brennan arrived on Capitol Hill prepared to expertly parry questions from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, calmly affirming that he believes in President Obama's counterterrorism policy and, when pressed, simply did not answer some of the tough questions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago