Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
And no one disputes that it was the Democrats who created the KKK. And no one disputes that it was the Democrats who voted against the "Civil Rights Act of 1964". In doing so, they have established themselves as "RIGHTEOUS" in their indignations against anyone attempting to usurp their unique place in America.
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago