In response to:
There is only one truth in the Left's admiration of Obama, everything else is essentially window dressing-------and based more on "hope" than anything. What, pray tell, is that truth? The Left admires Obama's accomplishments in winning, in having crushed his competition. So it is really about his style, his use of the tools he's crafted as a politician, and nothing more. The Left, lusting nothing more than power is enamored by those elements and ingredients in winning. The simplicity of posts by Liberals/Leftists who pay homage to their hero affirms this. It is about the gloating over the "win", and nothing more. It is about some one dimensional, 'rlapatack' reveling in her hero's ability to lay claim to winning election twice---something she points out as a character flaw in Colonel West.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 7 hours ago