The UCLA Ceridian Pulse of Commerce Index based on real-time truck fuel usage rose slightly in March.
The Ceridian-UCLA Pulse of Commerce Index® (PCI®), issued today by the UCLA Anderson School of Management and Ceridian Corporation rose 0.3 percent in March following the 0.7 percent increase in February and the 1.7 percent decrease in January. The first quarter PCI is below the fourth quarter of last year by 4.9 percent at an annualized rate.Sampling of Graphs From the Report
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago