The UCLA Ceridian Pulse of Commerce Index based on real-time truck fuel usage rose slightly in March.
The Ceridian-UCLA Pulse of Commerce Index® (PCI®), issued today by the UCLA Anderson School of Management and Ceridian Corporation rose 0.3 percent in March following the 0.7 percent increase in February and the 1.7 percent decrease in January. The first quarter PCI is below the fourth quarter of last year by 4.9 percent at an annualized rate.Sampling of Graphs From the Report
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 8 hours ago