The idea that men are ineligible to speak out on abortion has at least six flaws, each of which should be understood and articulated by men who desire to speak on the issue. Those argumentative flaws follow in no particular order of importance:...
"he knows that men often coerce women into abortions by threatening to leave them if they have the baby. Therefore, by entering the debate, the pro-life man may be reducing coercive control over women’s bodies." Men certainly often coerce women to have sex. It shows courage for a man to stand up for life because then he must also stand up for the consequences of sex...
Recently, a student asked me whether I had a right to speak out on abortion given that I am a man and could never experience pregnancy. I countered by asking him whether arguments have testicles. The question drew laughter from other students who were listening to the exchange. But my point was serious and worth addressing at length.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago