Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
It'll do no good to ask the president to follow the constitution. Enlarge your campaign and send the petition to congressmen who can actually begin the process of impeachment. I have already done so as have many thousands of conservatives. It is addressed to Mr. Goodlatte, the incoming Chairman of the House of Representatives Judiciary Committee. I wrote to Boehner, Priebus, Cantor, that I would not contribute to the campaign unless I heard from them, and none of them even bothered to answer me. Now, perhaps, we can get the process started. I hope you can get many, many people to sign the petition. It's headed: IMPEACHMENT PETITION TO CONGRESSMAN BOB GOODLATTE. Finance Manager
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago