He spoke the truth. More & more people are dependent on government - food stamps, free meals at school, welfare, disability for not being able to find a job, medicaid. . .it already takes approximately 15/16 working people to support those obtaining some type of government support. Truthfully, the burden is becoming, and soon will be, unsustainable because those who take will out number those who produce. Large government and a large private sector can not co-exist. The government is a parasite of the other.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 36 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago