He spoke the truth. More & more people are dependent on government - food stamps, free meals at school, welfare, disability for not being able to find a job, medicaid. . .it already takes approximately 15/16 working people to support those obtaining some type of government support. Truthfully, the burden is becoming, and soon will be, unsustainable because those who take will out number those who produce. Large government and a large private sector can not co-exist. The government is a parasite of the other.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 12 hours ago