He spoke the truth. More & more people are dependent on government - food stamps, free meals at school, welfare, disability for not being able to find a job, medicaid. . .it already takes approximately 15/16 working people to support those obtaining some type of government support. Truthfully, the burden is becoming, and soon will be, unsustainable because those who take will out number those who produce. Large government and a large private sector can not co-exist. The government is a parasite of the other.
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 25 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 3 hours ago