He spoke the truth. More & more people are dependent on government - food stamps, free meals at school, welfare, disability for not being able to find a job, medicaid. . .it already takes approximately 15/16 working people to support those obtaining some type of government support. Truthfully, the burden is becoming, and soon will be, unsustainable because those who take will out number those who produce. Large government and a large private sector can not co-exist. The government is a parasite of the other.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 8 hours ago