He spoke the truth. More & more people are dependent on government - food stamps, free meals at school, welfare, disability for not being able to find a job, medicaid. . .it already takes approximately 15/16 working people to support those obtaining some type of government support. Truthfully, the burden is becoming, and soon will be, unsustainable because those who take will out number those who produce. Large government and a large private sector can not co-exist. The government is a parasite of the other.
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago