The Senate Budget Committee--well, the office of the Republican ranking member on the committee, at least--hasn't forgotten a rather important anniversary this weekend: today marks three years since the Senate Democrats haven't agreed to a budget.
Three years of spending with no budget .... wonder the havoc that's wreaked? Fortunately, the Republican Senate Budget Committee answered that question. Here's some stats they've compiled:
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago