You just can't make this stuff up. Georgetown University, a Catholic institution, has invited pro-abortion and ObamaCare contraception mandate architect Kathleen Sebelius to speak at the Georgetown Public Policy Institute commencement ceremony. Sebelius, head of Health and Human Services, is the same woman who took the advice of Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards over Supreme Court precedent when it game to crafting and placing a contraception coverage mandate into ObamaCare. In case you need a reminder, Georgetown is the Catholic university at the center of the contraception mandate controversy which started when 30-year-old feminist activist Sandra Fluke told a...
And so? They failed their test of whether they were Christians or not. Seems Barack Obama once proclaimed he was a devout follower of Jesus Christ. But, to date since campaigning in 2008, he has little, if anything, to show that.
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago