You just can't make this stuff up. Georgetown University, a Catholic institution, has invited pro-abortion and ObamaCare contraception mandate architect Kathleen Sebelius to speak at the Georgetown Public Policy Institute commencement ceremony. Sebelius, head of Health and Human Services, is the same woman who took the advice of Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards over Supreme Court precedent when it game to crafting and placing a contraception coverage mandate into ObamaCare. In case you need a reminder, Georgetown is the Catholic university at the center of the contraception mandate controversy which started when 30-year-old feminist activist Sandra Fluke told a...
"Conservatives are anti-people, particular[ly] the unrich"? Please, try to think first, to avoid being self-embarrassing, if that matters to you. But since you opened the subjects, please list a dozen or so specific examples that show Conservatives are anti-people, particularly to the poor. Also list the same number of examples as to why, presumably, that regressives/liberals/leftists are pro-people, particularly to the poor. Tell you what: Let's take off the table the RLLs' pro-abortion stance. And re: someone cannot be a Christian and a conservative: You base that on what revelations or examples, or both? Oh, yes, give us several examples of how Christians fail to help the poor and sick.
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago