There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
St Lucie, FL - 141.10% of registered voters cast ballots, which is a mathematical impossibility. Not improbable - impossible. When one considers that 65% turnout is on the high side, even in National elections, this is de facto evidence of fraudulent voting Detroit - a Repub poll watcher was chased out of the precinct at gunpoint Philly - Repub poll workers were ejected. The same precincts subsequently reported 99% of ballots cast for Obama National - Electronic voting machine "glitches" were reported in multiple States where attempts to vote for Romney showed as a vote for Obama Voter fraud is not a problem?
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 33 mins ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago