There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
St Lucie, FL - 141.10% of registered voters cast ballots, which is a mathematical impossibility. Not improbable - impossible. When one considers that 65% turnout is on the high side, even in National elections, this is de facto evidence of fraudulent voting Detroit - a Repub poll watcher was chased out of the precinct at gunpoint Philly - Repub poll workers were ejected. The same precincts subsequently reported 99% of ballots cast for Obama National - Electronic voting machine "glitches" were reported in multiple States where attempts to vote for Romney showed as a vote for Obama Voter fraud is not a problem?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 6 hours ago