There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
St Lucie, FL - 141.10% of registered voters cast ballots, which is a mathematical impossibility. Not improbable - impossible. When one considers that 65% turnout is on the high side, even in National elections, this is de facto evidence of fraudulent voting Detroit - a Repub poll watcher was chased out of the precinct at gunpoint Philly - Repub poll workers were ejected. The same precincts subsequently reported 99% of ballots cast for Obama National - Electronic voting machine "glitches" were reported in multiple States where attempts to vote for Romney showed as a vote for Obama Voter fraud is not a problem?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago