HEMPSTEAD, NY - President Obama was noticeably sharper and more aggressive in tonight's debate, as both candidates exchanged barbs throughout the evening. Mitt Romney excelled by focusing on jobs, jobs, jobs, and repeatedly forcing voters to notice the canyon between Obama's rhetoric and his record. Romney's strongest answer came after Obama attempted to apply lipstick to his failed record in office. Romney unleashed a torrent of facts that pushed back forcefully against each and every one of those claims. It should be cut into an ad as soon as possible. Throughout the night, Romney was asked questions from the audience...
Why would Crowley have the rose garden transcript at the debate? Obama tells Candy Crowley to “Get the transcript”. That comment implies that both knew about the white house rose garden statement and made sure that Crowley had said transcript at town hall debate to use to defend Obama.
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago