The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
the "odds" Obama has been up against? you mean like having control of both houses of Congress and the presidency for two years? you mean like Democrats having majority control of government for the past six? and fyi, it isn't just Republicans who despise Obamacare. a majority of the entire country despises it. it's good to have an opinion. it's better to get the facts straight before forming one.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago