The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
the "odds" Obama has been up against? you mean like having control of both houses of Congress and the presidency for two years? you mean like Democrats having majority control of government for the past six? and fyi, it isn't just Republicans who despise Obamacare. a majority of the entire country despises it. it's good to have an opinion. it's better to get the facts straight before forming one.
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 3 hours ago