The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
the "odds" Obama has been up against? you mean like having control of both houses of Congress and the presidency for two years? you mean like Democrats having majority control of government for the past six? and fyi, it isn't just Republicans who despise Obamacare. a majority of the entire country despises it. it's good to have an opinion. it's better to get the facts straight before forming one.
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago