Aggregated at Twitchy are a selection of tweets from small business owners who have been forced, unwillingly, to fire employees in order to survive a second Obama term. Perhaps one of the most poignant was this: "This morning dad was sad because he knew he'd have to lay off people due to ObamaCare costs. #ThanksObama."
There are larger businesses already announcing layoffs, as well. Among those doing so just in the 48 hours since President Obama was reelected are:
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago