If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
I've seen this story in several places today, and every single time, the left-wing folks keep insisting that voter fraud is incredibly rare - while not noticing that the people who enforce the voter fraud laws in the more-corrupt places are the same folks who keep getting elected through voter fraud...
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 6 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago