How Freedom Dies

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 25, 2014 6:26 PM
I'm pleased you asked, Ken..... YES!!! I do support religious freedom, which means I have freedom OF religion, or, if I choose, freedom FROM religion. Incidentally, I choose freedom FROM religion ~ it separates me from the zealots who claim theirs is the only TRUE religion!!!

How Freedom Dies

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 25, 2014 6:23 PM
No, Ken, a kosher restaurant would NOT have pork on the menu. If you want pork, go to a bar-b-que restaurant or any restaurant that has bacon-and-eggs on the menu..... A kosher restaurant could NOT be forced to serve pork!

How Freedom Dies

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 25, 2014 6:08 PM
No, ghauber, if there's a person of your description involved in this issue, it is you..... The issue is that of public businesses, NOT religion!!!

How Freedom Dies

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 25, 2014 6:05 PM
LOL, yourself, Ken..... If Muslim and Orthodox Jewish restaurant owners are open to the public,they are required to serve ONLY what is on their menu..... They are NOT required to offer pork dishes. Do you agree? Yes or no?

How Freedom Dies

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 25, 2014 6:03 PM
That, Corbett, is a question as stupid as stupid gets..... Obviously the man/woman who started it, bought it, and puts his/their work into it, owns it! And if he/she opens his/her business to the public, then they serve the public! The public is those who request service from the business at the price set by the owners.....

How Freedom Dies

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 25, 2014 5:02 PM
This Arizona law should be vetoed for the reason that most arguments [pro and con] ignore..... If a business [not to be confused with a church] is "open to the public," then it is open to everyone! Everyone! No conditions or exemptions. If the business is public, it's public!

Cruz Control?

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 5:37 PM
I do not need Senator Cruz or anyone else to inflame me regarding the GOP, Democrats, Obama or Soros. Any rational person is inflamed by the inaction/surrender/pandering of the GOP, the greed of Democrats and Obama and the evil of Soros. You, sir, do not merit the use of the name George Washington. He capitalized it ~ I note you do not!

Cruz Control?

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 5:33 PM
I choose to thing your defense of Boehner and McConnell is not only misguided but in direct contradiction of the facts. Neither deserves a leadership position ~ they are "leaders" only because of seniority! A GOP leader, in either house, would be just that, a leader! In front of the charge to dethrone the imperial president. These two "leaders," and their pathetic ilk, McCain, Graham, etc., seek only to protect the POWER their elective positions provide. POWER is the greatest seducer, and POLITICAL POWER is the most addictive of all! They have it! They protect it! We, the PEOPLE, be damned!!!

Cruz Control?

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 4:58 PM
You obviously did not read my post..... The GOP, even with control of BOTH House and Senate ~ will do NOTHING to stop the federal government because the GOP IS the federal government!!! It represents :POWER, not PEOPLE!!! Senator Cruz is the tip-of-the-spear ~ we need to support him!!!

Cruz Control?

CinemaNoir Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 4:40 PM
It's not often I take issue with Dr. Sowell. He says: "The basic, brutal reality is that the federal government can do whatever it wants to do, if nobody stops them." I fully agree. My disagreement is this ~ the current GOP, even with a Congressional majority, will do NOTHING to stop the usurpation of power by the federal government! The GOP, just as the Democrats, IS the federal government!!! The GOP represents POWER ~ not PEOPLE!!! I will bet on TED CRUZ, not the GOP!!!
Governor Chickencooper fails to acknowledge that, when delivered with a firm-hand and a steady-hand, a vote can be as lethal as a bullet ~ with far less mess! Outlawing votes will soon be on the progressive's agenda......