Voting is a Right, Not a Duty

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 8:32 AM
This is a stupid article. Everyone has the right to their opinion but our country is at stake. The very freedoms we love are at stake. I pay taxes,whether I want to or not,so I consider it my duty to vote. I also believe God allowed me to be born in a free country with the right to vote, so it is my God given right and duty to vote. If we don't save our freedoms by voting, then we deserve the alternative. Millions have died to protect our right to vote. I am voting because it is my duty as a citizen,also to save America, and for those that gave their lives so that I can.

Rape, God, Life and Liberals

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 10:18 PM
I wrote a reply so here it is again. We are at war with radical islam. There is a time to kill and I agree as you that OBL should be killed. They decided to murder him as opposed to bring him to trial. To murder an unborn child is unjustified murder. I suppose you don't agree with that being murder. Oh i know how you might justify that kind of murder, by calling it a fetus.
I would add that G. Soros helped things along too. Just before the big meltdown Soros pulled a ton of money out of the banking system causing a collapse and of course G. Bush doing a stimulus package to save the situation. Soros did that to help get his man elected and to make billions in the process. Ever since BO has been the pawn of Soros.

Rape, God, Life and Liberals

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 7:17 PM
I think if nothing has attached,which takes three days,can it really be an abortion. If so rape and incest should be grounds for an abortion. Still I know this can be abused and anyone could request an abortion on one of those grounds.

Rape, God, Life and Liberals

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 11:28 AM
The issue is that abortion is murder and God commands us to not commit murder. God doesn't intend for a woman to be raped but He allows things to happen because of our sins(as a Nation and and as a person). We all sin and therefore we suffer the consequences. I know rape could be very traumatic but why can't a rape victim go to a hospital and get a D&C. No abortion needed.

The 'New Normal' Christianity?

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 11:12 AM
That is how you destroy Christianity by making it such a laughable matter it looks silly. Christians can surely take a joke better than the muslims, so why not attack. This is an attack meant to destroy our religion which will further some other religion (islam)..

The Real Reason Behind Benghazigate?

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 9:33 AM
If you would stop drinking the kool-aide you could see the socialist agenda of your beloved dem party. Wealth distribution will destroy the middle class. We have more in poverty today than ever before and soon(if he is re-elected) we will all be in poverty except for the few elites. Socialism has never worked and it never will because it is evil. God help us.

The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 2:21 PM
The gays are so worried about their rights in this country. You have all the rights you needed. Look at many other countries in the world. They have to rape our dying ambassador because they don't have any rights in their country.

The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 2:15 PM
An old pervert grabbing them may turn one away. I am talking about teaching a child about the gay lifestyle. You know this is being attempted across the country. The communist, Hitler and many other evil agendas indoctrinated children to become what they wanted. Our schools are indoctrinating children in many ways. Yes I said evil agendas because the gay lifestyle is a sin in the sight of God. Sin is evil so make your own conclusion.

The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 1:32 PM
It is called civil unions. It is a private matter and on that basis it should have stayed that way. By virtue of their agenda they are coming out and demanding more rights. They do not need to get the right to indoctrinate our children in school. A child can be influenced to become what you might want them to become.

The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 12:59 PM
Why have we allowed the gay agenda to come out in the open. What happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom. The only reason it has been brought out into the open is to further their agenda. They are using this agenda while they try to indoctrinate our children. Homosexuals had all the rights they needed. Why do they need the right to rub their agenda(lifestyle) in other people's face, in a public forum.