We Reap What We Sow

Cindy35 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:22 AM
We are and will reap what we have sown. We are reaping because we have lost our young people. I can see that colleges are a major culprit. I believe we are one generation from a lawless (Godless) society. If you did not vote,shame on you. We will reap what we have sown. The mask will come off and we will suffer. Those who voted against America or didn't vote maybe you will cry the loudest because you did not do your part. God will not hold you guiltless.

Why it’s Romney and Not Very Close

Cindy35 Wrote: Nov 06, 2012 7:59 AM
Like a radio talk show host said" it is R for responsibility or D for dependence". R/R.

Persecuting Jesus

Cindy35 Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 7:02 PM
As a Christian we must make our voice heard at the ballot box this Tuesday. This may be our last chance before we are persecuted in this great Nation. I know I can live with just about any type of religion in my neighborhood. I know that if the muslim religion gains an upper hand here we will be persecuted. I do not want Islamic Socialism so I am voting for Mitt as if my life depended on it.
The Bush tax cuts were so bad. LOL! What about when JFK did the same thing and had the same results we have each time we cut taxes.
We have to stop this Marxist agenda. To not vote is still a vote. The tea party is trying to make changes but it will take the votes and some more time. Vote and hold them accountable will work better than a revolution.

Voting is a Right, Not a Duty

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 1:49 PM
I cannot fathom how someone could say it is not your duty to vote. Yes it is our right but those rights have been paid for with many lives and shed blood. That makes it a duty. As a responsible citizen we must be informed and not take that duty lightly. In the past one could vote party lines and maybe even vote for the good looking candidate and it would still be ok for America. That may not be true anymore. One must insure they are voting for the America they want and not what someone wants to transform it into. We do not have perfect candidates so we have to decide between the two that are before us. I am voting for morals and for America, so I will vote for Mitt.

We Already Have a Viable Third Party

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 8:51 AM
Yes we have allowed society or life to change us. As a Christian I know we have become complacent,apathetic,and have not taken a stand when we should. I believe people are seeing that if we do not take a stand soon it will be to late.
Thank God people are seeing the truth and not just voting party or race. We don't have the perfect candidate running. So it comes down to morals,our freedoms and who loves this country. Mitt wins hands down on all of those counts.

Voting is a Right, Not a Duty

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 8:39 AM
Without doing your duty you will end up without the right. I say you will end up with more than losing your vote if you do not do your duty to vote.

Voting is a Right, Not a Duty

Cindy35 Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 8:32 AM
This is a stupid article. Everyone has the right to their opinion but our country is at stake. The very freedoms we love are at stake. I pay taxes,whether I want to or not,so I consider it my duty to vote. I also believe God allowed me to be born in a free country with the right to vote, so it is my God given right and duty to vote. If we don't save our freedoms by voting, then we deserve the alternative. Millions have died to protect our right to vote. I am voting because it is my duty as a citizen,also to save America, and for those that gave their lives so that I can.