How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
If churches cannot be tax-exempt then neither can planned parenthood, peta, or any other 501c organization. Pastors, SPEAK OUT! If you are a true Christian you will not vote for Obama as his beliefs are not Christ-like. Romney may be a Mormon, but his beliefs are more Christ-like.to not vote for the more Christian man is very bad! Your vote does matter - if you do not vote, then you have no right to complain.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago