Rarely do prominent American politicians directly and unapologetically abandon perfunctory genuflections of respect toward fellow members of the governing class -- in public, at least. When pols savage each other and their policies, even the most caustic criticism is typically couched in a forced lexicon of camaraderie ("my friend from across the aisle," "the gentleman from Indiana," etc). But Rudy Giuliani wasn't much interested in keeping up appearances last night when he appeared on CNBC's The Kudlow Report to react to Vice President Biden's odious "chains" comments in Virginia. Allahpundit thinks Rudy may have been waiting for an...
Come on now, give Joe the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he meant "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago