Rarely do prominent American politicians directly and unapologetically abandon perfunctory genuflections of respect toward fellow members of the governing class -- in public, at least. When pols savage each other and their policies, even the most caustic criticism is typically couched in a forced lexicon of camaraderie ("my friend from across the aisle," "the gentleman from Indiana," etc). But Rudy Giuliani wasn't much interested in keeping up appearances last night when he appeared on CNBC's The Kudlow Report to react to Vice President Biden's odious "chains" comments in Virginia. Allahpundit thinks Rudy may have been waiting for an...
Come on now, give Joe the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he meant "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers.
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago