And I used to live in the OC, including sending my kids to the now discredited Capistrano Unified School District with its financial mess. Budgets are about choices and these short term gimmicks always backfire and will hurt the kids they profess to help. Good finance, like good education, depends on sound fundamentals, not gimmicks.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 34 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago