What is clear is that the recent market rally is once again being driven by the Federal Reserve's QE programs. Money is flowing out of bonds, and the dollar, and into equities. The weekly chart below shows the decline in the market...
Temporary fluctuations and changes in tax policy not-with-withstanding you cannot claim any positive in the nominal number of the equity markets when you consider the monumental stupidity the administration is employing to devalue the currency. The numbers may be nominally high, but these numbers are generated by a currency valued less. Bad tax policy, bad monetray policy, and bad economic policy will always square up with reality in the end. It is not a matter of if, just when. The bill always comes due. Never in history has an administration set up the economy for such a monumental failure. If a foreign country attempted to do to our currency what obama is doing, it would be considered an act of war.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago