I can't quite bring myself to care all that much about this story, but it's instructive nonetheless. Just to get you caught up: "Psy" is a South Korean musical artist whose quirky hit, "Gangnam Style" went mega-viral over the summer. Catchy beat, instantly recognizable horse dance, pudgy foreign star, etc. When Psy was invited to gallop around on stage at this weekend's "Christmas in Washington" concert, some critics dug up lyrics from one of his previous diddies. Far from singing about "sexy ladies," Psy used his "art" to call for the murder of US troops, whose presence at...
In response to:
The older generation in South Korea remembers and appreciates what the U.S. did for them. The younger generation hates Americans and the American military stationed there to protect them from the savages in North Korea. I say remove all American troops from South Korea and let the chips fall where they may. If South Korea gets pummeled by North Korea, so be it. Maybe then they'll learn some appreciation.
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago