I can't quite bring myself to care all that much about this story, but it's instructive nonetheless. Just to get you caught up: "Psy" is a South Korean musical artist whose quirky hit, "Gangnam Style" went mega-viral over the summer. Catchy beat, instantly recognizable horse dance, pudgy foreign star, etc. When Psy was invited to gallop around on stage at this weekend's "Christmas in Washington" concert, some critics dug up lyrics from one of his previous diddies. Far from singing about "sexy ladies," Psy used his "art" to call for the murder of US troops, whose presence at...
In response to:
The older generation in South Korea remembers and appreciates what the U.S. did for them. The younger generation hates Americans and the American military stationed there to protect them from the savages in North Korea. I say remove all American troops from South Korea and let the chips fall where they may. If South Korea gets pummeled by North Korea, so be it. Maybe then they'll learn some appreciation.
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago