Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Sarah, nutt butt is just a simple minded libtard who does his best to try to arouse our tempers on this site without an ounce of proof to his ramblings. We've seen many of them and it is just pathetic to see just how ignorant some people are.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 6 hours ago