Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Otho, not too sure there are too many people who know how to count in binary. Good 01!
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago