Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Otho, not too sure there are too many people who know how to count in binary. Good 01!
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 43 mins ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 4 hours ago