The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
I'd like to congratulate all you Establishment Republicans out there for finding such an excellent time to nominate a guy with the worst gun rights record of any Republican nominee in our nation's history. And if you don't think that Romney will go along with this UN treaty or any other 2nd Amendment violations, just look at what George H.W. Bush and 135 out of 136 Republican House members did to our right to bear arms in 1990.
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago