I hadn’t been to a Republican convention since the Reagan days in 1984. Back then the whole experience seemed somehow smaller and more intimate. Not that thousands of people crowding into an arena can be intimate, but you know what I mean. I had been invited to be a guest in ‘84 because at the time I was appearing on the show “Dallas” and the PR folks thought it might make the Republicans seem a little more “hip” if a few Hollywood types showed up. Of course I was awed by the spectacle and thrilled to be a part...
After the shameful treatment of Dr. Paul, there is no honor left in the Republican Party, nor is there any viable alternative with Democratic circles. I don't believe there are any parties out there to support the majority of Americans. There is only a corrupt policitical cabal, that is willing to hold onto power at expense. It is evident that the media, political, and financial elements wish to foster a toxic feudalism of contempt over the majority, and I don't believe the majority will buy into the Republicrat in shining armor is going to save us Bernais-control-the-masses mentaltiy will be enough this go round.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago