Much has been made of President Obama's sneering screed against individual accomplishment and private success, and rightly so. He once again wandered from his poll-tested script and accidentally revealed his true colors, Romney pounced, and Democrats are flailing with shouts "out of context" and feigned thermonuclear outrage. Republicans would be wise to sink their teeth in and refuse to relent -- the Left's yelping is a tell. But in addition to hammering "you didn't build that" (and building a largely...
Um no, he wants to go back to the Clinton tax rate. THATS what he's talking about. Look at the 5 minute speech. Jeez. Please get the facts before you put your ignorance on display. People like you are why Republican's get a bad rap. I'm not an Obama supporter. Id just rather look at facts rather than attacking something someone said. But I guess its easier for you just to be spoon fed soundbites so you don't have to think for yourself. Ignorant.
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago