Much has been made of President Obama's sneering screed against individual accomplishment and private success, and rightly so. He once again wandered from his poll-tested script and accidentally revealed his true colors, Romney pounced, and Democrats are flailing with shouts "out of context" and feigned thermonuclear outrage. Republicans would be wise to sink their teeth in and refuse to relent -- the Left's yelping is a tell. But in addition to hammering "you didn't build that" (and building a largely...
Um no, he wants to go back to the Clinton tax rate. THATS what he's talking about. Look at the 5 minute speech. Jeez. Please get the facts before you put your ignorance on display. People like you are why Republican's get a bad rap. I'm not an Obama supporter. Id just rather look at facts rather than attacking something someone said. But I guess its easier for you just to be spoon fed soundbites so you don't have to think for yourself. Ignorant.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago