When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
If safety of U.S. diplomats is his "NUMBER ONE" concern, how safe do we all feel now?! What number level is his concern for the safety he United States? Never mind! I really do not want to know! Ignorance is bliss.
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago