How's About a Chicken Sandwich?

Christine341 Wrote: Aug 02, 2012 9:48 PM
Sorry about the double post.

How's About a Chicken Sandwich?

Christine341 Wrote: Aug 02, 2012 9:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! SOOO love your reasoning! The most original comment I've seen in the 2 days of reading articles AND their following comment lines. (Which are usually better than the article, anytime, not just now.) Priceless! I sure hope you see this.

How's About a Chicken Sandwich?

Christine341 Wrote: Aug 02, 2012 9:46 PM

How's About a Chicken Sandwich?

Christine341 Wrote: Aug 02, 2012 9:45 PM

Hey, Boston: Leave Chick-fil-A Alone

Christine341 Wrote: Aug 02, 2012 9:37 PM
What I don't get is when folks crow about "marriage" - from either side of the coin. We weren't married in a church, ergo we have a "civil union' as does EVERY COUPLE DOES WHO WAS NOT MARRIED IN A CHURCH!!! Why do the gays have to argue w/ that, esp. when most of them get married at a courthouse too? Now in our town, sure, we have a gay church, so if MD passes gay marriage, they can, truly, have a marriage. But why do they have to get their knickers twisted so tight & just say "Hey, that works, that'll do & thank you very much." Noooooo, they've got to rock BOTH civil law AND ecclesiastical law, cramming it down our throats. Heck, we have all the privileges & responsibilities as any other "married" couple has, why won't that do for them?
HAHAHA We don't HAVE that many gays here in town to equal the number of ppl who turned out on 8-1! Good luck on THAT one! And besides, what number we have, I imagine anywhere from a third to a half, and maybe even more, have to go to work and don't have time to go to CFA and swap spit. Unless we have roving bands of suck-faces, it won't come NEAR lines of cars wrapped 2.5 times around the building, human lines the same just to get inside the door, those parking in adjacent parking lots and walking in, or like us who found handicapped spaces in CFA's parking lot and we went inside. T'an't gonna happen, there just aren't enough of them. I'm sure the news will cover more of them, tho.
Oh get real!!! Chicago has been a cesspool of crime since at LEAST Prohibition, if not even before that. Quit'cher whining! I'll lay good money that there were thousands of ppl in Sodom and Gomorrah that weren't homosexual either, but that didn't stop God from blasting them off the earth! Rahm Emmanuel might THINK he's God, but I imagine the Big Guy In The Sky might just have to quibble a bit about that ill-advised notion. You're pathetic and you whine. What happens if the Conservatives come into power ACROSS THE BOARD (pleaseGodpleaseGod) and suddenly it's YOU whose freedom of speech is being so disregarded? Hmmm? You shooooore won't like it THEN, will you? Think long and hard on that one, dude. It may be real one day.

Chick-Fil-A Breaks World Sales Record

Christine341 Wrote: Aug 02, 2012 12:45 PM
Divorce is allowed in the Bible. Homosexuality is not, and is mentioned several times as being banned. (A page laying out reasons WHY divorce is allowed in the Bible, w/ reasons why, based on translations of certain words: http://www.christianpoly.org/abuse.php)
I don't know jack about weapons. All I know is, you don't point it @ someone & don't stick your finger inside the trigger guard until you're ready to shoot it. And I gotta tell you, even *I* KNEW he was as full of horsepoop as he's ever been since I started watching him, in 2009! Didn't know about all those forms, but I knew not a stick of gum is sold that somebody from one of the alphabet agencies hasn't charted & reported to the DHS! He's getting WAY too middle of the road lately, a little TOO "fair" to Obama, letting him get off scott free & sometimes even agreeing w/ him! Has he become Fox's token liberal? And he STILL drives me up the wall being such an a** to his guests & toadying up to a few folks, like Krauthammer, & few others. BS!
Why does this effin site keep "refreshing" and losing where I am and what I'm writing????????? AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I give up!! Nice talking w/ you all for a while, anyway. GAH!!