On Thursday, Israel's ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor spoke to the General Assembly just moments before the UN voted to recognize Palestine as a state. There is one thing Israel doesn't lack and that is articulate and bold speakers as you will see in this clip. Prosor also said that there is only one route to everlasting Palestinian statehood, and that's through peaceful negotiations with Israel. Another excellent point made by Prosor: The UN is "not advancing peace, they're undermining peace." Prosor begins his strong speech by mentioning Israel's "eternal capital, Jerusalem." He also says that no decision...
In response to:
Yes, Barry stood in front of the UN pretending to be the 'American' president, and stated that 'the future does not belong to those who insult the prophet of Islam.' Oh yes it does, Barry. The future belongs to the biggest insult to Islam ever, the Son of God, born as a Jew, who died for those who would believe in Him, who will come to rule and reign from Jerusalem. But for Barry to make that statement, which is an insult to the nation and every Jew or Christian within it, was most curious. More curious was the non press coverage that weird blasphemy received.
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago