On Thursday, Israel's ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor spoke to the General Assembly just moments before the UN voted to recognize Palestine as a state. There is one thing Israel doesn't lack and that is articulate and bold speakers as you will see in this clip. Prosor also said that there is only one route to everlasting Palestinian statehood, and that's through peaceful negotiations with Israel. Another excellent point made by Prosor: The UN is "not advancing peace, they're undermining peace." Prosor begins his strong speech by mentioning Israel's "eternal capital, Jerusalem." He also says that no decision...
In response to:
The number of Palestinians who left their 155 villages ahead of the 1948 attack on Israel by the Arab nations was no more than half a million, and possibly less. They left assuming that the Arabs would wipe out the Jews, and they would soon have their homes back. There were as many Jewish refugees thrown out of Arab nations, all of their worldly good confiscated, which Israel absorbed. The Arab nations refused to absorb the Palestinians who had willingly left hoping for the total slaughter of the Jews, possibly because the Palestinians cause nothing but trouble no matter where they live and more probably to be used as a wedge against Israel perpetually.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 7 hours ago