In response to:
That is an excellent post. That is the truth if I ever heard it. I am a Christian and that is the problem. TRUTH is NOT valued. Emotional catharsis is considered more important than facts. But its much more than Christians, its in all venues. School, Media, Culture and Politics. All of them value a feel good first motif, so truth lies buried under feelings and then people wonder why we have such rampant disrespect and violence. BECAUSE THESE PUNKS ARENT MADE TO REALIZE THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago