In response to:
That is an excellent post. That is the truth if I ever heard it. I am a Christian and that is the problem. TRUTH is NOT valued. Emotional catharsis is considered more important than facts. But its much more than Christians, its in all venues. School, Media, Culture and Politics. All of them value a feel good first motif, so truth lies buried under feelings and then people wonder why we have such rampant disrespect and violence. BECAUSE THESE PUNKS ARENT MADE TO REALIZE THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago