No one can ever literally go back-but remember as much as things change they also stay the same- There is nothing new under the sun- and true morality never goes out of style. The 50's and 60's had their own set of mishaps and issues and today the same exists. Whereas racial divides and racism- Jim Crow and the like were mainstays back then and excesses had to be dealt with- today we have a reverse situation where the same issues are to be noted. Character is not judged, but skin color. Men and women in many instances live with a victimhood mentality wherein they see themselves as nothing but victims instead of getting off their as ses and working hard. Rights without responsibilities is paramount- no In many ways I wouldn't go back to the 50's and 60's and in some ways I would. Its a mixed bag.
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 24 minutes ago
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago