No one can ever literally go back-but remember as much as things change they also stay the same- There is nothing new under the sun- and true morality never goes out of style. The 50's and 60's had their own set of mishaps and issues and today the same exists. Whereas racial divides and racism- Jim Crow and the like were mainstays back then and excesses had to be dealt with- today we have a reverse situation where the same issues are to be noted. Character is not judged, but skin color. Men and women in many instances live with a victimhood mentality wherein they see themselves as nothing but victims instead of getting off their as ses and working hard. Rights without responsibilities is paramount- no In many ways I wouldn't go back to the 50's and 60's and in some ways I would. Its a mixed bag.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago