No one can ever literally go back-but remember as much as things change they also stay the same- There is nothing new under the sun- and true morality never goes out of style. The 50's and 60's had their own set of mishaps and issues and today the same exists. Whereas racial divides and racism- Jim Crow and the like were mainstays back then and excesses had to be dealt with- today we have a reverse situation where the same issues are to be noted. Character is not judged, but skin color. Men and women in many instances live with a victimhood mentality wherein they see themselves as nothing but victims instead of getting off their as ses and working hard. Rights without responsibilities is paramount- no In many ways I wouldn't go back to the 50's and 60's and in some ways I would. Its a mixed bag.
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 3 hours ago