Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 20 hours ago