Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 37 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago