Yep, I’m beyond ready for this ignoble thing called the Obama presidency to be officially finito. These...
Unfortunately it was JFK and his ilk who slowly eroded the principles upon which this country was founded. Yes, JFK was a patriot however he was also a child of priviledge who led a brigade of eggheads into DC who viewed the constitution through a lens of top down control (similar to FDR) and which has led to the idea that somehow, someway an inside the beltway group of elites is more competent to make decisions for Americans than the people themselves. Both parties but in particular the dems have sought ONLY power and NOT service. JFK spoke many truths but led with that elitist mentality.
This past week a YouTube video of a crying four-year-old little girl named Abigail went viral. In the video Abby’s mom asks her why she’s so sad. Abigail replies through a steady stream of tears and mucus that she’s “tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.” Well, little sister, I feel your pain. Now, mind you, I’m not tired of Romney and Ryan, but good Lord … and believe me when I tell you … I’m pig sick of Bronco Bamma.
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago