In response to:
I find your reasoning flawed Guy though I know where you are coming from. Christie to me is a good guy basically and I had no problem with him seeking Obama's help, however I also believe too many conservatives who talk about the big tent make a fundamental mistake. They take that to mean that core principles are negotiable. Reagan never did that. He appealed to people as people but was rock solid on principles. Too many conservatives NEED to be liked by the media and to be heard in ways that typically lead to caving in on those principles. McCain,Graham and others talk the talk and then take back the walk. They are TOO harsh on their own and not harsh enough on the left. Christie is unique in some ways but if I were him Id be awful leery.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 9 hours ago