If no one seems to care that the Titanic is filling with water, why not drill another hole in it? That seems to be the M.O. of the Bernanke Federal Reserve. After the announcement of QE3 (also dubbed "QE Infinity") created yet another round of media chatter about a recovery, the Fed's Open Market Committee has decided to push infinity a little bit further. The latest move involves the rolling over of long-term Treasuries purchased as part of Operation Twist, thereby more than doubling QE3 to a monthly influx of $85 billion in phony money starting in...
I can remember when I could go into a McDonalds and get a big mac, fries and a soda for $1. Now that's $6+ for the same thing. Soon it will be $10. If they don't stop printing money soon it will be $100. This is exactly what they did in Germany in the 1930's. And they ended up with a loaf of bread costing millions of marks.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago