If no one seems to care that the Titanic is filling with water, why not drill another hole in it? That seems to be the M.O. of the Bernanke Federal Reserve. After the announcement of QE3 (also dubbed "QE Infinity") created yet another round of media chatter about a recovery, the Fed's Open Market Committee has decided to push infinity a little bit further. The latest move involves the rolling over of long-term Treasuries purchased as part of Operation Twist, thereby more than doubling QE3 to a monthly influx of $85 billion in phony money starting in...
I can remember when I could go into a McDonalds and get a big mac, fries and a soda for $1. Now that's $6+ for the same thing. Soon it will be $10. If they don't stop printing money soon it will be $100. This is exactly what they did in Germany in the 1930's. And they ended up with a loaf of bread costing millions of marks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago