If no one seems to care that the Titanic is filling with water, why not drill another hole in it? That seems to be the M.O. of the Bernanke Federal Reserve. After the announcement of QE3 (also dubbed "QE Infinity") created yet another round of media chatter about a recovery, the Fed's Open Market Committee has decided to push infinity a little bit further. The latest move involves the rolling over of long-term Treasuries purchased as part of Operation Twist, thereby more than doubling QE3 to a monthly influx of $85 billion in phony money starting in...
I can remember when I could go into a McDonalds and get a big mac, fries and a soda for $1. Now that's $6+ for the same thing. Soon it will be $10. If they don't stop printing money soon it will be $100. This is exactly what they did in Germany in the 1930's. And they ended up with a loaf of bread costing millions of marks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago