The second ad said: “Let’s move cheese out of school lunch.” I mean, I guess. Cheese, while a good source of calcium (and delicious), is not necessarily the healthiest thing in the world....
I love milk. I will not stop drinking it and it's "Whole Milk too. Good reason for that. I was programed as a kid to eat everything I could and it's been difficult to stop doing so. So I'm diabetic. If you read the labels on the milk jugs, you will see that Skim Milk has a higher sugar content than either 2%, and that 2% is higher than so called "Whole Milk". Since when is it "whole" if the take parts out and add other stuff? It's none of the government's business what I eat or drink. Their rational is that since they force us to pay for each other's health care, they have to make us healthy. How far does it go? I say it's gone to far already.
Last week, as I entered Union Station Metro station in Washington, I saw ads for what appeared to be First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign. It was a series of three ads, the first said: “Let’s move hot dogs out of school lunch.” Okay, fine, because, let’s face it, while hot dogs may be scrumptious and all-beef, they look like small batons of questionable meat.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago