In response to:
A few people will have work repairing the damage Sandy caused but that money will come from other people who will not have that money to spend on things they need or want or wanted to invest. It will now go to something that wasn't planned for and will be a net drain on the economy. Anyone who says otherwise simply doesn't understand basic economics.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago