Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Dr. Williams, your first paragraph reminded me of a radio transmission from Kimi Raikkonnen to his team during the only race he's won this year in Formula 1. He said "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing." He was right. They shut up and he won the race. We constitutionalists want nothing more than for the federal government to shut up and leave us alone. We know what we are doing. http://www.constitutionparty.com/
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago