"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
You are absolutely right Dr. Williams. Far to many people are sticking their noses into other peoples business. If everyone would mind their own business we would all be better off. Our federal government is especially bad about this. They have completely ignored the tenth amendment for far to long.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago