When prices are on the upswing I buy fuel quite often to keep my tanks full for less. When they are falling I only fill up with I have to for a long distance drive. To paraphrase the old saying, The Japanese "experts" are throwing bad money after bad. Eventually you get the Wiemar mark.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago