When prices are on the upswing I buy fuel quite often to keep my tanks full for less. When they are falling I only fill up with I have to for a long distance drive. To paraphrase the old saying, The Japanese "experts" are throwing bad money after bad. Eventually you get the Wiemar mark.
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago