When prices are on the upswing I buy fuel quite often to keep my tanks full for less. When they are falling I only fill up with I have to for a long distance drive. To paraphrase the old saying, The Japanese "experts" are throwing bad money after bad. Eventually you get the Wiemar mark.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago