Just another area that the government is intruding into illegally. I don't give a hoot what Roberts said, Obamacare is unconstitutional. The federal government does so much that is beyond their purview that they should all be in jail. Nothing in the constitution says they can tell anyone what to buy. Nothing in the constitution says they can take your money and give it to me or anyone else. Anything not specifically empowered to the federal government by the constitution is forbidden for them to do. Read the 10th amendment. Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. This amendment has been as badly violated as the second amendment has been.
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago