Just another area that the government is intruding into illegally. I don't give a hoot what Roberts said, Obamacare is unconstitutional. The federal government does so much that is beyond their purview that they should all be in jail. Nothing in the constitution says they can tell anyone what to buy. Nothing in the constitution says they can take your money and give it to me or anyone else. Anything not specifically empowered to the federal government by the constitution is forbidden for them to do. Read the 10th amendment. Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. This amendment has been as badly violated as the second amendment has been.
- Premiere of The Interview canceled after hacker threats – and top five theater chains follow suit Ed Morrissey 26 mins ago
- Time for a Wartime Consigliere Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Cuban dictator to Obama: You should use executive action to lift this embargo by yourself Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis, Canada brokered Cuba deal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cuban-American lawmakers lash out at the White House over Cuba normalization Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama rewarding criminal regimes for taking Americans hostage is nothing to celebrate Noah Rothman 3 hours ago