Just another area that the government is intruding into illegally. I don't give a hoot what Roberts said, Obamacare is unconstitutional. The federal government does so much that is beyond their purview that they should all be in jail. Nothing in the constitution says they can tell anyone what to buy. Nothing in the constitution says they can take your money and give it to me or anyone else. Anything not specifically empowered to the federal government by the constitution is forbidden for them to do. Read the 10th amendment. Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. This amendment has been as badly violated as the second amendment has been.
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 3 hours ago