My position (for what it's worth, not much) is that quantitative easing would do a lot less harm if it was in the form of checks to individual tax payers. At least that way, people could buy stuff they need and the business owners would eventually get the money anyway. The way they are doing it the only ones who benefit are the cronies who suck up to Obama.
- Conservatives should oppose Mike Pence’s terrible experiment in state-run media Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Hot Air Primary Survey: Post-Freedom Summit Patrick Ishmael 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, John Bolton, Carly Fiorina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Success: Syrian opposition gets short shrift after SOTU bragging Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Romney strategy emerges: He’s going to “rebrand himself as authentic” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Nothing to see here: Obamacare to cost $50K per person covered Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago