My position (for what it's worth, not much) is that quantitative easing would do a lot less harm if it was in the form of checks to individual tax payers. At least that way, people could buy stuff they need and the business owners would eventually get the money anyway. The way they are doing it the only ones who benefit are the cronies who suck up to Obama.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 6 hours ago