Where in the constitution does it ALLOW the government at any level to require you to get permission to own and carry a gun? If they require a permit they are infringing on the right to keep arms. If they tell you where or when you can carry it they are infringing on your right to bear arms. There are no legal gun laws in this country except those about not committing armed robbery or murder with them. Telling you what kind you can or can't have or where you can carry it is unconstitutional. Feinstein's proposed ban is unconstitution on the face of it.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 18 hours ago