Where in the constitution does it ALLOW the government at any level to require you to get permission to own and carry a gun? If they require a permit they are infringing on the right to keep arms. If they tell you where or when you can carry it they are infringing on your right to bear arms. There are no legal gun laws in this country except those about not committing armed robbery or murder with them. Telling you what kind you can or can't have or where you can carry it is unconstitutional. Feinstein's proposed ban is unconstitution on the face of it.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago