Where in the constitution does it ALLOW the government at any level to require you to get permission to own and carry a gun? If they require a permit they are infringing on the right to keep arms. If they tell you where or when you can carry it they are infringing on your right to bear arms. There are no legal gun laws in this country except those about not committing armed robbery or murder with them. Telling you what kind you can or can't have or where you can carry it is unconstitutional. Feinstein's proposed ban is unconstitution on the face of it.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago